The APPLICATION FORM comprises of 2 pages and is easy to fill in. It requests the main pieces of information about the publisher and the translation project.
The following documents, indicated in the heading VIII of the Application Form, must be attached to the application:
- 2 copies of the signed Application Form;
- 3 copies of the book to be translated (they can be sent to SEPS from the original publisher if necessary);
- 1 copy of the copyright contract between the petitioning publisher and the copyright holder (or, at a first stage, a letter of intention);
- 1 copy of the translation contract between the petitioning publisher and the translator (or, an estimate of costs);
- Translator’s curriculum vitae;
- The petitioning publisher’s most recent catalogue;
- A press review of the book to be translated.
Download the APPLICATION FORM