Artificial Intelligence - the basics
Artificial Intelligence: The Basics is a concise and cutting-edge introduction to the fast moving world of AI. The author Kevin Warwick, a pioneer in the field, examines issues of what it means to be man or machine and looks at advances in robotics which have blurred the boundaries. Topics covered include:
- - how intelligence can be defined
- - whether machines can 'think'
- - sensory input in machine systems
- - the nature of consciousness
- - the controversial culturing of human neurons.
Exploring issues at the heart of the subject, this book is suitable for anyone interested in AI, and provides an illuminating and accessible introduction to this fascinating subject.
Year of Publication
With the title:
Intelligenza artificiale - le basi